July 23, 2023

I'm back!

I've been unable to post to this blog starting last fall, so back in January, I put the last two posts about my recently completed Ellsworth Kelly quilt on my recipe blog. With the help of a team of friends, the problem has finally been solved, and earlier this month, I re-posted those two entries here on StudioNotes. Many thanks to Wanda Hanson (blogger extraordinaire), Rick Ortner, and David Amor for the string of suggestions that led to the solution! It turned out to be a too-vigorous blocker by the new internet provider we started with last fall.

In the meantime, I've been working on a large new project that I am ready to start writing about. Not having the blog has slowed down progress. This has made me realize how much occasional writing to a public forum helps advance my thinking/working. It gives me a reason to think through issues that come up in the work, and it nudges me to keep making progress, because other people know I'm working on something.

I am in the midst of writing a post about my current project and will post that soon. As always, I look forward to any comments you may have!

1 comment: